XIAOMI - Mi Headphones
xxx แบรนด์: XIAOMI
รหัสสินค้า: XIAOMI - Mi
All about that bass
Massive 50mm diaphragm, incredible sensitivity
- At the heart of Mi Headphones lies an acoustic system supported by a large 50mm diaphragm that's 4 times harder than steel and 60% lighter than titanium alloy. It produces a quality of sound found only in high-end audio systems and has the ability to retain a natural sound with minimal distortion and coloration, even at the highest ranges.
- Size matters. The size of the acoustic membrane directly impacts sound quality. Measuring 50mm, this acoustic membrane is 25% larger than other regular headphones, creating a sound with an exceptional bass. Only 2 microns thick, it has incredible sensitivity to detail so you can distinguish even subtle nuances in music.
A concert hall experience
Semi-open design for true sound representation
- 3D sound produces a realistic listening experience that distinguishes melodies in a symphony. The semi-open design reduces distortion and improves fidelity with a dual damping system absorbs internally-reflected sound waves.
- 3D audio
- Realistic surround sound
- Dual-damping system
- Absorbs reflected sound waves and reduces ambient noise
Hear and be heard
Built-in Knowles microphone / Kevlar fiber cables
- The built-in Knowles MEMS microphone provies excellent audio clarity for calls, supported by a silver-plated copper wire that doesn't cut off at the remote, but runs right through it to ensure an optimal signal transmission. The independent stereo channels are separated from the microphone line, minimizing interference and preserving the purest sound quality during calls.
- Kevlar fibers within the cable reduce tangles, resist breaks and enhance durability. The remote controller is compatible with popular Android phones and devices running iOS 5 and above.
32-ohm low impedance
- Turn it up. The 32-ohm low impedance allows for higher audio levels while running on less power. Built with mobile compatibility in mind, Mi Headphones work great especially when you're plugged into your phone and on the go.